The Marostica Low pays homage to Diemme’s hiking boot roots with the double tongue and alpine hardware. Made from nothing short of the best materials available, this shoe feels as good as it looks. The upper is made from a pebble leather. This leather has a rich texture. The lining is calf leather and the natural latex footbed is topped in calf leather too. It’s finished off with a padded collar and stainless steel hardware.
- Pebbled Leather from the Charles F. Stead & Co tannery
- Black Calfskin lined
- Gusseted leather tongue with latex padding
- White Serena rubber cupsole from Italy
- Calfskin lined 100% Vegetable Latex insole
- Italian, coated cotton laces
- Handmade in Onè di Fonte, Italy